COVID-19 Safety Measures
To our amazing families,
The health of our staff, children, and families are of the most importance to us. We understand how vital it is for the essential workforce to continue working during this time and we are honored to be able to provide care to each of you. Here are some things we are doing at our center:
• We ask that you not come into the building unless you have an appointment scheduled. If you do come in, you must wear a mask.
• Each person before entering the building must do a self-screening for COVID-19, as well as sanitize their hands and take their temperature.
• All teachers and children 4 years old and older must wear a mask at all times, other than when the children sleep, eat, or are outside doing strenuous activities.
• We are currently not doing tours to get on the waitlist.
• If you are enrolled to start your child in our care, you may make an appointment to tour our facility after hours.
Thank you for your understanding.